Frequently Asked Questions
In this section we will attempt to answer some of the frequently asked questions that we receive on a regular basis. If you have additional questions, please feel free to email us.
- How long will it be before you start the job on our home/business?
- Do you provide quality and professional service?
- Does Ed's Contracting Carry Insurance?
- Is your work warantied?
- How many coats of paint do you use on walls and trimwork?
- What kind of warranty do I get with the shingles that you use?
- Will there be a huge mess on our property while you are working on our job?
We usually schedule our jobs two weeks out. Our peak time is in summer so during the summer months we may be scheduling jobs further out. We do our very best to accomodate all of ourcustomer's needs but with certain jobs such as exterior painting or roofing, Mother Nature plays a big role.
Quality and professionalism is #1 with Ed's Contracting. We use only quality materials in all of our jobs and crews are dressed nicely and conduct themselves in a professional manner when on your jobsite.
Our labor is warrantied dependent upon the services rendered.
Yes, we carry insurance. We carry worker's comp and liability insurance.
We will apply two coats to all walls and trimwork unless specified otherwise by the customer.
We use shingles with 15, 20, 25 and 30 year warranties. The longer the warranty on the shingle, the higher the cost.
We clean up our job sites daily. We value your business and we do not want to do anything to make the appearance of your home or business less appealing. If we are doing interior work, we will clean up and sweep each day before leaving. You will never have to clean up after us.